Uterus Uterus

Great choices for your soundtrack. There are some really good tense moments and they don't drag on for too long or come up short. I got spooked for sure. Great work.

Puppet Grumps: The Orgy Puppet Grumps: The Orgy

I like the puppets. Nothing wrong with trying something live action. Keep at it and you'll get better. 3 stars dood.

Hujan Dan Hijau Teaser 1 Hujan Dan Hijau Teaser 1

This looks amazing. I'm excited to see how it comes out. 5 stars for great presentation.

mohdfikree responds:

Hi! Thank you so much! Will update you and all at my future journals on what and where will this animated film will go. For now it will mostly go for film festivals, like my previous projects. Stay tuned!

The Weight The Weight

Wow! simply wow. You've really got something special here.

The Honey Plot The Honey Plot

Everything about this animation is wonderful. Nice fluid Motions, terrific background work, and interestingly twisted character designs. I especially like the bits where the music ping pongs from serene elevator music to mad DNB. Well done.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

I really don't know what to say. This was a joy to watch.

Asslevania Asslevania

This flash is solid as a rock. Shad's background work is great and the audio is superb especially the credits music. Great work keep it up good sir.

Lergue of Lergends 2 Lergue of Lergends 2

Having never played LOL I can't exactly say that the joke got me, but the animation itself was quite good. Nice job.

Game Grumps Naruto Game Grumps Naruto

This animation blew me away. This is the level of detail and fluidity that I want to aspire to. Thank you for doing you're best and motivating me in the process.

CatFat responds:

Sweet! One of the greatest rewards from creating things is inspiring new creations off the back of it!
Lets continue to create more awesome stuff!!